- Are you doing 12-Lead EKGs accurately?
- A Few Important Pointers
- If You Do 12-Lead EKGs
- Free class offered for your participation
- New Breakthrough!!
- When the ST-segment is Elevated
- February is Heart Month
- Be Sure to Check this Out
- Tech Children
- New CMS Initiatives
- Changing Times
- The Holiday Season
- Are you aware...?
- Florida Nurses Student Association State Convention, Daytona Beach
- How Skilled are You?
- How You Learn
- The Mind
- Theme for the FNSA Convention Oct. 2010
- Your Patient's Heart
- Increase your Marketability
- Would you like to add value?
- This saying reminds you of ?
- Artifact...does it really matter?
- Teaching You to Remember
Latest Blog Comments
- :-) "Time is muscle" is a great play on words and ...
- This blog is awesome!
Free class offered for your participation
I am offering you the opportunity to attend a four hour basic rhythm review class absolutely free with handouts provided. The only cost to you is your time. Interested?
EKGs 4U, LLC will be videotaping a class approximately the second
week of January 2012 in East Tennessee. The video will be used for DVDs, You Tube and teaching others.
If you are interested in participating, please contact Beth Truex, RN at the following:
This would be a great opportunity for you to refresh your rhythm interpretation skills and ask all the questions you would like. Space will be limited to 12 students, so if you would like to participate please let me know by November 30, 2011.
Thank you for your interest in this project.
Beth Truex, RN
President EKGs 4U, LLC
“Striving for best patient care…