Choose from the following EKG classes:
Cardiac Arrhythmia Class
Does your current knowledge of cardiac rhythms lead to the highest quality of patient care?
Our cardiac dysrhythmia class is ideal for the novice, as well as for the experienced professional. Refresh your skills and update your knowledge with our unique tools and teaching methods. This twenty-four hour class is limited in size to ensure personalized instruction and guidance to give you the ability to retain the knowledge you will learn.
• Choice of location
• Options on how the 24-hour class is scheduled
• Monthly follow-up for 3 months
• Access to our website for all students
• Class size is limited to 20 to ensure individual attention
• All class materials provided (Heart Prints ECG book, calipers, and CD)
• Establish the importance of wide or narrow QRS complex
• Identify origin of rhythms in relation to the conduction system
• Recognize and interpret basic cardiac rhythms
12 Lead EKG Class
Is what you learned about how to accurately perform a 12 Lead EKG really accurate?
With the help of our classes, you perform accurate 12 Lead EKGs with poise and precision.
Our 12 Lead EKG class teaches you the correct standards for electrode placement and the importance of precision. Other important aspects of performing 12 Lead EKGs are incorporated into this four-hour class.
• Summarize basic electrophysiology
• Establish the importance of accurate lead placement
• Learn what causes lead reversal, how to recognize it, and how to correct it
• Explain why you should avoid an artifact and how they can mimic some rhythms
*This activity has been submitted to the Tennessee Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. Tennessee Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.